Name and contact of the responsible person according to
article 4 paragraph 7 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Firm:
cm building GmbH
Phone +49.2461 981098-0
Fax +49.2461 981098-99
Data Protection Officer:
Security and protection of your personal data
We consider it our primary responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the personal information you provide and to protect it from unauthorized access. That is why we use the utmost care and state-of-the-art security standards to ensure the maximum protection of your personal information.
As a private company, we are subject to the provisions within the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the regulations within the Federal Data Protection Act (FDPA). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection rules are respected both by us and by our external service providers.
Legislation requires that personal data be processed in accordance with the law, in good faith and in a manner that is comprehensible for the data subject ("lawfulness, fairness, transparency"). To ensure this, we inform you below about the specific legal definitions that are used in this privacy statement:
Restriction of processing
Legality of processing
The processing of personal data is only lawful if there is a legal basis for processing. The legal basis for the processing may, in accordance with article 6 (1)lit. a - f GDPR be in particular:
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we explain the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is for example Name, Address, E-Mail Addresses, User Behavior.
(2) When contacting us by E-Mail, the information you provide (your E-Mail Address, your Name and your Telephone Number, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the aforementioned data after the storage is no longer required, or the processing is restricted, if legal storage obligations exist.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. GDPR):
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
More features and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if participations in events, prize competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. Further information hereto you get when providing your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
Rights of the person concerned
(1) Widerruf der Einwilligung
If the processing of the personal data is based on a given consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried.
For the exercise of the right of withdrawal, you can always contact us.
(2) Right to confirmation
You have the right to ask the person in charge to confirm that we are processing personal data concerning you. You can request confirmation at any time using the contact details above.
(3) Right to information
If personal data is processed, you can request information about this personal data and the following information at any time:
If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards under article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer. We provide a copy of the personal data that is the subject of the processing. For any additional copies you request of a person, we may charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs. If the application is submitted electronically, the information must be provided in a standard electronic format, unless otherwise stated. The right to receive a copy under paragraph 3 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
(4) Right to rectification
You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
(5) Right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten"
You have the right to request that the person responsible immediately deletes your personal data and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following applies:
If the controller has made the personal data publicly available and is required to erase it in accordance with paragraph 1, taking into account the technology available and the implementation costs, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, to inform data controllers who process the personal data to inform that an affected person has requested that they delete all links to such personal data or copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to cancel ("right to be forgotten") does not exist if the processing is required:
(6) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if any of the following conditions apply:
If the processing has been restricted in accordance with the above-mentioned conditions, these personal data will only be stored with the consent of the data subject or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
In order to exercise the right to limit processing, the data subject may contact us at any time using the contact details provided above.
(7) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the Personal Data You provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer that information to another person without hindrance by the controller providing the Personal Information were to be transmitted, provided that:
When exercising the right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly from one controller to another, as far as technically feasible. The exercise of the right to data portability is without prejudice to the right of cancellation (the right to be forgotten). This right does not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller
(8) Right to object
You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you pursuant to article 6 (1) (e) or (f) of the GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The controller no longer processes the personal data unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
If personal data is processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regarding the use of information society services, regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you can exercise your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes under article 89 (1), except when: the processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest task.
The right of objection can be exercised at any time by contacting the respective person responsible.
(9) Automated decisions on a case-by-case basis, including profiling You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision:
The controller shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the rights and freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his or her own position and to challenge the decision.
This right can be exercised by the data subject at any time by addressing himself to the responsible person.
(10) Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Furthermore, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, they shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if the data subject considers that the processing concerns them personal data breaches this Regulation.
(11) Right to effective judicial remedy
Without prejudice to an available administrative or extra judicial remedy, including the right to complain to a supervisory authority under article 77 of the GDPR, it shall have the right to an effective judicial remedy if it considers that the rights conferred on it by that Regulation are not satisfied by that Regulation concerning the processing of their personal data.
Use of Matomo (formerly Piwik)
(1)This website uses the web analysis service Matomo to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation. The information collected in this way is stored by the responsible person exclusively on his server in [Germany]. You can adjust the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website to its full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible by adjusting the settings in your browser. The prevention of the use of Matomo is possible by removing the following check mark and thus activating the opt-out plug-in: [Matomo iFrame].
(3) This website uses Matomo with the extension "AnonymizeIP". Thereby IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, a direct personal reference can be excluded. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo is not merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The program Matomo is an open source project. Information of the third party provider on data protection can be found at matomo.org/privacy-policy/..
We use external service providers (order processors) e.g. for the dispatch of goods, newsletter or payment processing. A separate order data processing agreement has been concluded with the service provider to ensure the protection of your personal data.